The subsidy programme Zeleň střechám! [Greenery to the Roofs!] is intended for all those who want to improve the thermal stability of their dwelling and live in permanently sustainable property. The aim of the subsidy programme is to get an effective solution to the management of rainwater in buildings in the territory of the city of Brno.
- What are the different types of roofs and which is the right one for you?
- How much money will the city contribute to your project?
- What are the conditions of the subsidy and how do you actually ask for it?
- Review the Principles and Rules for general information on subsidies provided by the City of Brno
- Read the Subsidy Programme which specifies in detail the purpose of the subsidy and its procedure
- Look into the Methodology, in which you may find a professional view
- Take a free seminar on the topic of Green Roofs. The first seminar will take place from 24th to 28th June, the exact date, time and method of registration will be specified later
- Contact us
- And finally, ask for a subsidy for your own project!